We build and design Rock Climbing walls for schools in Australia.
Our Rock Climbing Walls for Schools can accomodate all students from Preschool to Year 12. The realistic textured product offers challenges to all students and abilities.
Climbing Wall and Bouldering Wall Build Inclusions
- Soft-fall matting (fully customised to your site)
- All climbing equipment
- All building materials
- Full consultations through-out the entire process.
- Detailed site assessment
- Detailed proposals
- Revision of structural building plans
- Full training courses
- On-going maintenance (or schedules)
- Engineering Certification
At Discovery Climbing we aim to provide an experience that support the student’s play and learning.
Climbing Walls can support a wide variety of all the essential elements of play and learning.
- Actively guiding and encouraging children to undertake a variety of developmentally appropriate activities.
- Facilitating children’s play, learning and physical activity.
- Providing challenges appropriate to the child’s stage of development.
- Encompassing an active and cooperative style of play.
- Giving them a broad range of fundamental movement skills.
A climbing wall may be added to a gymnasium, sports hall or multipurpose recreation centre. The design can be anything from a simple climbing panel system to a fully customised indoor/ outdoor climbing wall.
The benefits of Climbing and bouldering for students, can include improvements to their:
- Muscular endurance
- Cardiorespiratory fitness
- Problem solving
- Improved social skils
- A unique physiological exercise
By having a non-traditional option for students we hope to encourage positive risk-taking and develop an interest in a sport they can continue to participate in long after they leave school.
Teachers also like the idea of being able to challenge their students. We can integrate adaptable levels of climbing, allowing progressional assessment for HPE students. We can provide a detailed assessment program that can be integrated into the students curriculum.